View our Main Site »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Siciliano's Homebrew Party - Official Announcement

Attention all brewers!

Siciliano's is now accepting reservations for the 8th Annual Homebrew Party. Details below in that most efficient of all communicators, the bullet-point list.

  • Date: Saturday May 14th, 2011.
  • Time: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
  • Location: Townsend Park, Cannonsburg, MI (near Rockford).
  • Cost: $35 per person, payable in advance at Siciliano's or by phone (616-453-9674).
  • Entertainment: local blues legend, Jimmie Stagger.
  • Reason: to celebrate and share each other's homebrew, to meet and mingle with fellow homebrewers; to pass out awards to homebrew competition medal-winners and Best in Show.
  • Fine print: Attendance by reservation only; price of admission includes dinner, entertainment, and gifts; reservations are limited -- get yours today! 

We're pleased to announce also that we've locked in the line-up for this year's homebrew seminars, to be held the night before the party (Friday, May 13th) at the Fraternal Order of Police (formerly Ten Bells) on Alpine Avenue. Cost to attend the seminar is $5/person, cash only, payable at the door. Line-up will include:

  • Steve Haystead, owner of Bardic Wells Meadery (and provider of our bulk honey), to discuss bee-keeping as a hobby.
  • Jeff Carlson, award-winning cider maker, to discuss the art of fermenting apples.
  • Siciliano's staffer Doug Dorda to discuss the myriad effects of different yeasts on beer.
  • Buzz editor Chris Siciliano to discuss Siciliano's new bread & baking department, recipes.
  • Jason Spaulding, owner of Vivant, and Jacob Derylo, the brewer at Vivant, to discuss, well, Vivant, their beers and mission.
  • A representative (TBD) from Sam Adams to discuss their small batch series.
  • Representatives from Michigan Hop Alliance to discuss Michigan hops.

Please direct all questions to Siciliano's staff (616-453-9674). Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suffering from Herpes for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. If you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine,He also have herbs medicine to cure the following diseases;Contact. Robinson.buckler ((@)) yahoo. com

    ReplyDelete