Attention all homebrewers! The time has come to pre-order hop rhizomes for the upcoming spring planting season. This year we have 10 varieties of rhizome available for pre-order. The deadline for pre-ordering is Monday, February 25th, with delivery expected to be in early April (weather depending). So prepare the twine and shovels, because the details are on their way:
Deadline to order
- Monday, February 25th
Tentative arrival date
- Early April (based on Pacific Northwest weather)
- For orders numbering between 1 and 9 rhizomes, cost is $5 per rhizome; for orders of 10+ rhizomes, cost is $4 per rhizome.
- Northern Brewer
Ways to order
- *Preferred* ~ By email (firstname.lastname@example.org), please provide variety & amount of each rhizome desired; include your name, email address and/or phone number where you can be reached.
- By using the in-store order form.
- Varietal Descriptions (.pdf)
- How to Grow Rhizomes (.pdf)
- Homegrown Hops: An Illustrated How-To-Do-It Manual by David R. Beach - $12.00
- The Homebrewer's Garden by Joe Fisher & Dennis Fisher - $14.95