View our Main Site »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2011 Customer Appreciation Homebrew Sale, Sept 12-18

By Steve Siciliano

The expansion is done and the store has been put back together. We now have more space which means we have more racks bursting with more beer and more wine-making supplies. The grape harvest will soon be here and cooler brewing weather is right around the corner. I think it’s time to have a sale.

This year’s annual Customer Appreciation Week Sale will be held from Monday, September 12th through Sunday, September 18th. We’re holding the sale a little early this year for two reasons: first, we thought this would be a good time to celebrate our grand re-opening; and secondly, it appears that it’s going to be a good year for grapes and holding the sale a few weeks earlier will give folks the opportunity to take stock of their inventory and bulk up on necessary equipment and supplies.

A few key points:

    • Most equipment, supplies, and ingredients will be 15% off the retail price.
    • Items that are always already discounted--carboys, 50/55 lb. bags of grain, Blichmann Engineering products--will not be eligible for additional discount nor will the 15% be combined with other existing discounts (like the club discount). We will honor either one discount or the other, whichever is the greater.
    • Equipment and supplies on this list will have discounts deeper than 15%.
    • Free German wieners from Frank’s Market, Grandpa Sam’s home-made sauerkraut, and draft root beer on Saturday, September 17th. 
Mark your calendars, folks. The staff and I are looking forward to showing you, our loyal customers, how much you’re appreciated.

For more information on the Customer Appreciate Week Sale, please contact us directly or else ask your question via the comment feature below.

All this product needs a new home

2 comments:

  1. God bless Dr. Agbomina for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Agbomina, how he cured HERPES, DIABETES, HIV and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. agbomina truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL: dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com or message him on whats-app +2348050495479, Instagram :- #dr_agbomina

    ReplyDelete