New and Returning Beer
- Victory Festbier, $1.79/12oz - "Subtly sweet with a delicate malt nose, our Festbier gains its impressive body from our use of all imported German malts and decoction brewing process" (source).
- Abita Pecan Harvest, $1.69/12oz - "Abita Pecan® Harvest Ale is brewed with pale, Munich, biscuit and caramel malts and Willamette hops. Real Louisiana roasted pecans are added in the brewhouse and give the ale a subtle nutty flavor and aroma" (source).
- Gonzo's Vanilla Porter, $3.29/16oz - "A benchmark of balance, this chocolate porter boasts a hint of vanilla as well as an unforgettable velvety texture" (source).
- Deschutes Obsidian Stout, $1.79/12oz - "Deep, robust and richly rewarding, this is beer to linger over. Obsidian has distinct notes of espresso, chocolate, roasted malt and black barley, with just enough hop bite to cut the sweetness" (source).
- Arbor Bliss, $1.79/12oz - "This traditional Hefeweizen is light bodied, gold and cloudy in appearance, with banana and clove in the nose. A clean citrus finish makes this the perfect spring/summer time beer" (source).
- Dark Horse Scary Jesus Rockstar, $2.19/12oz (2 per) - "Pale ale brewed with plentiful amounts of Apricots and Chamomile. A collaboration beer with Chef Cleetus Friedman of City Provisions" (source).
Video of the Week | Black Rocks
Something cool from the little brewery way up north.
(Black Rocks beer is available at Siciliano's.)