We are pleased to announce that the 2015 edition of the Siciliano’s Beer & Wine Making Customer Appreciation Sale will begin on Monday, September 14, and continue through the close of business on Sunday, September 20.
Our annual customer appreciation week sale is a great time for beer and winemaking hobbyists to stock up on supplies and upgrade equipment. For those who have been considering taking up these life enriching hobbies this is the perfect time to do so.
|Put some homebrew on ice. New Beer Friday is here.|
- BEER EQUIPMENT KIT/GLASS: Regular $105.00, Sale $85.00
- WINEMAKING EQUIPMENT KIT/GLASS: Regular $95.00, Sale $79.00
- BREWERS BEAST EQUIPMENT KIT/GLASS: Regular $135.00, Sale $120.00
- KEGGING SYSTEM/NEW KEG: Regular $289.00, Sale $231.00
- KEGGING SYSTEM/RECONDITIONED KEG: Regular $239.00, Sale $189.00
- 50 FT. IMMERSION COPPER WORT CHILLER: Regular $123.00, Sale $97.00
- 25 FT. IMMERSION COPPER WORT CHILLER: Regular $63.00, Sale $56.00
- ANALOG REFRIGERATION THERMOSTAT: Regular $75.00, Sale $57.00
- MASH/LAUTER TUN: Regular $125.00, Sale $100.00
- ITALIAN FLOOR CORKER: Regular $143.00, Sale $109.00
- PORTUGUESE FLOOR CORKER: Regular $64.00, Sale $50.00
- MILWAUKEE PH METER: Regular $80.00, Sale $64.00
- REFRACTOMETER: Regular $49.00, Sale $39.00
New and Returning Beer
- Arcadia Jaw Jacker, $1.79/12oz - "This spiced amber-wheat ale is our celebration of the arrival of Autumn. Using the finest malted barley and a small amount of wheat for mouthfeel, Jaw-Jacker displays a brilliant orange-amber color, despite the absence of pumpkin in the recipe. The addition of cinnamon, all-spice and nutmeg (in the exact proportions of a family pumpkin pie recipe) creates a refreshingly spicy, season brew" (source).
- Smuttynose Robust Porter, $1.69/12oz - "A hearty ebony colored ale that starts with a rich malty palate finished with clean hops and notes of coffee and chocolate" (source).
- Summit Make It So, $2.09/12oz - "Extra Special Bitter Ale brewed with Earl Grey tea and a sense of adventure" (source).
- Summit Oktoberfest, $1.69/12oz - "Brewed in the Märzen style, Summit Oktoberfest brings alive the famous European Fall celebrations. Summit Oktoberfest has a reddish-bronze color, a rich malty aroma and a satisfying smooth finish" (source).
- Alaskan Pumpkin Ale, $1.69/12oz - "Alaskan Brewing Company’s newest beer is Alaskan Pumpkin Ale, a Fall Seasonal that will start appearing on taps and shelves throughout the company’s 17-state distribution footprint beginning this month. Alaskan brewers have put a new spin on the Pumpkin Porter that has come out the past two years, and produced a smooth brown ale-based recipe that combines holiday spices and organicPumpkin Ale_Product Shot-pressrelease pumpkin for a perfect autumn pour" (source).
- Griffin Claw Screaming Pumpkin, $2.19/16oz (4 per) - "Our autumn seasonal. An Amber Ale brewed with roasted pumpkin in the mash then spiced with ginger, allspice, nutmeg and cloves. Spicy and refreshing. A great tail gating beer" (source).
- Hacker Pschorr Oktoberfest, $1.79/12oz - "Bavarian barley slow roasted, caramelized to a rich, red amber color combined with the purest spring waters from the Alps, exclusive yeast and the finest Hallertau hops" (source).
- Weihenstephaner Oktoberfest, $1.99/12oz - "A full rich bodied, hoppy, seasonal lager. Especially brewed for the Festbier season. This beer truly represents the Bavarian way of celebrating. Deep gold color, great mouthfeel and lots of flavor" (source).
- Left Hand Oktoberfest, $2.29/12oz - "This beer is available each autumn in celebration of the great Bavarian festival season. Brewed in late spring and cellared throughout the summer, our Oktoberfest is produced through traditional methods as it has been for centuries in Germany, This copper-hued lager owes its rich malt flavor to a generous combination of select Vienna and Munich malts. Cool, open-fermentation develops a subtle elegance and drinkability suited to any festive occasion" (source).
- Shorts Autumn Ale, $1.99/12oz - "Autumn Ale is a true-to-style London Extra Special Bitter (ESB). It has a medium body, amber color, and full flavor. This beer exhibits a wonderful balance of malty sweetness and floral hop bitterness. The result is an ideal bridge between malty and hoppy beer styles. Autumn Ale is a silver medal winner from the 2006 Great American Beer Festival" (source).
- Shorts Cerveza De Julie, $1.69/12oz - "Cerveza De Julie is a pale yellow Mexican Lager brewed with real lime. Delicate yeasty aromas gather quickly from the ample amount of carbonation in this lighter bodied beer style. Soft grain sweetness enhanced by unobtrusive lime qualities bring out a subtle snappy tartness, which turns mildly bitter before a crisp refreshing finish" (source).
- Great Lakes Oktoberfest, $1.69/12oz - "Cleveland’s celebration of Oktoberfest dates to the mid 1800’s when German immigrants gathered at outdoor beer gardens like Haltnorth’s and Kindvater’s St. Clair Gardens. Our amber lager with rich malt flavor and noble hops honors Cleveland’s diverse cultural heritage" (source).
- Abita Oktoberfest, $1.69/12oz - "Abita Octoberfest (September – November) is a German style lager. This full bodied malty lager has a copper color and is hopped and dry hopped with German Hallertau hops giving it a pleasant, spicy hop aroma that's just right for the season" (source).
- Oddside Queen of Tarts, $9.69/500ml - "Soured Wheat Ale, Barrel Aged with Raspberries" (source).
- Anderson Valley Fall Hornin', $2.19/12oz - "With a brilliant, deep copper hue and creamy beige-colored head, our Fall Hornin’ Pumpkin Ale has inviting aromas of caramelized malt and baking bread with highlights of cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin and seasonal spices. The pleasantly creamy mouthfeel and silky body embrace the sweet caramel flavors and tang of spices (with just hint of hops) that ends in a smooth, round finish" (source).
- Crazy Mountain Neomexicanus Native Pale Ale, $2.09/12oz - "This ale is a tribute to the artistic expression that can be realized when a brewery and a hop farmer partner together with the common goal of achieving something new and creative. This beer is an exploration of a largely undocumented hop, native to the South Western United States. This ale offers a citrusy aroma with a distinct lemon and tangerine character while maintaining a moderate acidity that accentuates the delicate flavors and aromas of this brew" (source).
- Shipyard Pumpkinhead, $1.79/12oz - "Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale is a crisp and refreshing wheat ale with delightful aromatics and subtle spiced flavor" (source).
- Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin, $10.19/22oz (1 per) - "A big bodied beer with a light coppery orange color and pleasing aroma of pumpkin and nutmeg. Pale Ale, Wheat and Light Munich malts combine with the natural tannin in pumpkin and the delicate spiciness of Saphir and Hallertau Hops to balance the sweetness of the fruit. To fully experience all the flavors, this beer is best enjoyed at 55 degrees Fahrenheit" (source).
Video of the Week | Pure Michigan
About time we dusted off and reposted this gem.