View our Main Site »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Good showing from the cider crowd

This past Sunday Vander Mill Cider Mill & Winery distributed nearly 200 gallons of raw cider to eager cider makers in Siciliano's back parking lot. A big thank you to all who participated in the pre-order/pick-up process. The excellent turnout will help ensure that this tradition continues for years to come. Oh, and in case anybody forgot to write them down, here are the specs for this year's batch of juice.

  • Apples - Jonathan, Golden Delicious, Gala
  • Brix - 12 (about 1.048 SG)
  • Ph - 3.4
Remember to mark your calendars for Vander Fest! Tickets are on sale now at Siciliano's. Cash only please. (Rumor has it there's going to be a laser show.)







1 comment:

  1. God bless Dr. Agbomina for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Agbomina, how he cured HERPES, DIABETES, HIV and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. agbomina truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL: dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com or message him on whats-app +2348050495479, Instagram :- #dr_agbomina

    ReplyDelete