View our Main Site »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Siciliano's DIY Kegerator Contest - The Finalists

Thanks to everyone who entered Siciliano's "Did It Yourself" Kegerator Contest. Let's just say, there were a lot of great entries; narrowing it down to just five was no easy task! But here they are, in no particular order, the finalists:

    • David Butler
    • Jackson Payer
    • Jason Locascio
    • Ryan Hanna & Josh Chilote
    • Joe Burdick
Special thanks to our honorable mentions:

    • Drew Zimmerman
    • Elliot Zinderman
    • Greg Masck
    • Phat Phux Brew Club
    • Sean & Laura Miller
    • Todd Huizingh
    • Matt DeVries
Voting will begin this Thursday (9/8) at 12pm sharp, at which time the five finalists' kegerator pictures & descriptions will be posted right here on The Buzz. Voting will continue for one week, ending next Friday (9/16), again at 12pm sharp. Winners will be announced on the September 16th Edition of New Beer Friday.

First- and second-place winners may collect their awards ($50 & $20 gift cards, respectively) from Siciliano's anytime starting Saturday, September 17. All contestants and voters are encouraged to stop in that same day to take advantage of the excellent sale prices offered during Siciliano's Annual Customer Appreciation Week.

Please direct all questions regarding voting and/or finalist selection to Kati Spayde. And remember, voting starts tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. God bless Dr. Agbomina for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Agbomina, how he cured HERPES, DIABETES, HIV and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. agbomina truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL: dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com or message him on whats-app +2348050495479, Instagram :- #dr_agbomina

    ReplyDelete
  2. DR Abubaka herbal medicine is the best remedy for Herpes and HIV/AIDS, I was a carrier of Herpes and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Abubaka cure Herpes, I decided to have a contact with him and asked him for solutions and he started the remedy for my health and prepare the herbal cure for me which i use to cure myself. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Abubaka herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr. Abubaka and i will not stop publishing his name on the internet because of the good work he did for me, You can reach him on his email: DrAbubaka@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +2348075551672

    ReplyDelete